In a sluggish world economy, creating new profitable growth requires faster learning, faster innovation and faster execution. It also requires an unrelenting focus on creating genuine customer value.
If the business does not have an active Lean initiative in place, it is missing out on a big opportunity to fully engage its entire workforce to continuously improve performance. Originating with Toyota, Lean has been used to achieve significant gains in operating performance across a range of industries, including enterprise software, health care, aerospace & defense and mass media. Lean engages your workforce in nonstop cycles of reflection, innovation, and implementation. It thereby helps improve every function in the business.
Common benefits include:
- Cost reductions from eliminating non-value-added work
- Faster growth from accelerated execution
- Dramatically faster product development
- Increased business agility
- Shorter sales cycles
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved employee engagement
Resources for CEOs
- Case study interview: How we helped a software company improve its product development performance. Listen to an in-depth interview.
- Methodology: A quick overview of our approach to implementing Lean.
Whether you are an early-stage company seeking to scale faster, or a mature business that needs to conquer complexity and accelerate innovation, chances are we can help.