Lean Leadership is a style of leadership that emphasizes organizational transformation as well as individual growth and development. This course is an interactive mix of case studies, presentation, exercises and role-playing. Participants will be given pre-work and homework focused on real-world challenges they face in their organizations.
Topics covered include:
- The purpose and key competencies of leadership
- Leadership styles and what makes Lean Leadership different
- Visioning and goal-setting – what makes a compelling destination?
- Facilitating goal-setting and visioning
- Evaluating your Leadership Capital (credibility)
- Why should they follow? Strategies for Motivation and Persuasion
- Investing and Building Leadership Capital
- Conflict Resolution
- Coaching Followers
- Coaching Yourself